Tuesday, December 28, 2010

On end of the year lists, my meager attempts at.

So everyone is turning in their Best of 2010 lists pertaining to movies, music, bowel movements, and what-have-you, so I decided I'd try my hand at one. Since I bought so few albums in 2010, I decided instead to list what I listened to the most this past year. This should be very interesting. Here we go!

1. Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid
2. Thrice - Beggars
3. Abel - Lesser Men
4. mewithoutYou - It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All A Dream! It's All Right!
5. Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything To Nothing
6. We Shot The Moon - Fear And Love
7. Van Morrison - Moondance
8. The Exit - Home For An Island
9. Pink Floyd - Animals
10. The Heel, The Serpent - Salt Of The Earth

So what does this mean? Mostly, it means that I'm poor and can't afford to buy new music. Past that, I have no idea. What do you think, dear reader?

1 comment: